The Connestee Falls tennis center is open year round with four courts for resident play. All courts were resurfaced in the spring of 2010 and are maintained in excellent playing condition by the CFPOA maintenance staff.
Courts are open for play by residents and club members. A registration sign up board is available for scheduling individual play.
There are several levels of tennis activity available to members:
- Open Tennis – Play is coordinated by members of the Connestee Falls Tennis Committee—an active and enthusiastic group of tennis players that love the game.
- Intermediate - Meets Tuesdays and Thursdays at the courts at 10:00 a.m. June through September.
- Advanced - Established for more experienced players and meets every Friday at the courts at 10 a.m. June through September.
- Mixers - A fun social event, occurring once a month on Saturday mornings June through September, where players have an opportunity to play with many others of various levels of ability. Notices are posted in the Connestee Falls
- Picnics follow at 5 p.m. in Atagahi Park and are open to all tennis fans playing in the Mixers or not.
Top it off with a setting surrounding the tennis center that is beautiful through the seasons and there is no better place to play the game than Connestee Falls.